Here are some more useful links to local services and information.
If you are looking for information about national services please use the main Parkinson's UK website: they provide advice on all aspects of Parkinson's and help available to you.
We are always looking to add useful links here so if you have any ideas, please contact Imogen.
Listen To My Thoughts
Families affected by Parkinson's disease, Parkinson's UK and Plymouth University have joined forces to create a film to help primary school teachers and other professionals to understand the needs of a growing number of very young children whose lives are touched by having a parent with the condition.
- Solihull Council Website has useful information about Social Care in the area.
- See our information pages for more information about care services in the Solihull area.
- For those of you that live in the Birmingham district Birmingham Carers Association offers help and support.
- If you are interested in counselling services, you might find this directory of counsellors in the West Midlands area helpful.
- For those looking for residential care, nursing care or dementia care in Solihull, Sunrise Senior Living care home can provide you with your needs.
- The Good Care Group is dedicated to providing a professional and personalised service in the comfort of the home. It is this approach that has lead The Good Care Group to achieve the highest possible rating from the care quality commission (CQC) and helped us gain more awards and nominations than any other UK home care provider.