Parkinson’s Helpline – 0800 800 0303
Our helpline and local advisers can support anyone with Parkinson’s, their family, or friends. Call 0808 800 0303 to get in touch.
Our helpline is a free confidential service providing support to anyone affected by Parkinson’s.
Our trained advisers, including specialist Parkinson’s nurses, can provide information and advice about all aspects of living with Parkinson’s, such as:
- employment and benefits
- health and social care
- emotional support
- local support such as local groups, and Parkinson’s local advisers
- signposting to other sources of information
- Call FREE on 0808 800 0303
- Opening times: Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm, Saturday: 10am-2pm (Closed Sundays/Bank Holidays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Online enquiry form: General enquiry form
- NGT Relay: 18001 0808 800 0303 (for use with smart phones tablets, PCs and other devices. For more information see www.ngts.org.uk)
- Write to us: Helpline, Parkinson’s UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ
The helpline can get very busy. We answer as many calls as possible, but if you can’t get through, please leave a message with your name and phone number.
Unfortunately, we can’t return calls to numbers that bar withheld or anonymous numbers.
If you contact us by email or online, we’ll come back to you within 5 working days. If you’d like a speedier response, it may be quicker to phone us.
If your email is complex – for example about medical issues or benefits entitlement – we’ll do our best to answer it fully. However, it’s sometimes easier to speak to you on the phone to make sure we have all the details we need to help you.