We’re here for you
We have a range of information and support to help you during this challenging time. Our friendly, expert helpline advisers are also available to take your call if you have any concerns or questions, or need further advice.
- Helpline (0808 800 0303).
- Online coronavirus support for people affected by Parkinson’s.
- Staying active and exercising when you’re staying at home.
- Managing your mental health when you’re staying at home.
- Living alone with Parkinson’s.
- Going into hospital when you have Parkinson’s.
- Our campaigns – how we’ve been fighting for people with Parkinson’s.